From: Charlie Carter [mailto:carter(--nospam--at)aiscmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 01, 2000 9:37 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: RE: AISC 1999 LRFD Spec.

Tha ballot of the 1999 LRFD Specification is just now being finalized. Then
it has to be printed. Then a Manual has to be written around it. I expect
that you'll be able to get a copy of the finalized specification some time
this summer. Watch Modern Steel Construction magazine for an announcement.
As far as the Manual goes, it will take us to about the end of this year to
write the manuscript. Printing will then run it into being available (I'm
anticipating) by the Spring of 2001.

Charlie