RE: Tek Screws

Zach,

This is an area that you will have to list the product.  It is the same for
pneumatic fasteners.  If you have
Factory Mutual or Underwriters Laboratories assemblies, you often have to be
product specific.  The ICBO values also vary for post installed concrete
anchors.  You can always put "or approved equal", and if they can find
acceptable testing criteria for another product, it is in your power to
accept it.

Regards,
Harold Sprague