RE: Autocad layering standards

I agree with Bill. I have used both products, and there are functions
that I like in each.

For basic drawing, all programs are much same apart from syntax.
i.e block(AutoCAD), cell(Microstation) and object (GDS) are one
and the same item. What "add-ons" you use, or customization you
implement dictates the l level of productivity.

Peter McCormack