Concrete at Higher than Normal Temperatures

Does anyone know of resources which explain what happens to portland cement
concrete (reinforced) when subjected to long term service in the 150 F to
300 F range?  I'm mainily looking for how the material degrades, and the
resulting effect on it's mechanical properties.  I'm also looking for
information on what happens when there is a significant number of thermal
cycles in this range.

I can find a lot of information on what happens to concrete during a fire,
but I don't believe it's applicable due to the short term nature of fire
temperatures.

Thanks for your help.

       Nick Bassar