RE: Concrete at Higher than Normal Temperatures

Nick,

Go to the PCA web site and look these up:
	Elastic Properties of Concrete at High Temperatures RX191T
	Kinetics of the Thermal Decomposition of Calcium Hydroxide RX205T
	Apparatus for Measuring Creep of Concrete at High Temperatures
RX225T
	Some Physical Properties of Concrete at High Temperatures RX097T
	Thermal Expansion of Portland Cement Paste, Mortar, and Concrete at
High Temperatures RD074T

Regards,
Harold Sprague