Re(2): Tek Screws

Nels,

I like to use the Buildex catalog also.  On occassion, the Building
Department asks for ICBO numbers for these TEK screws.  It doesn't make
much sense to me since they do not also ask for ICBO numbers for wood
screw, bolts, nails, etc.  The Buildex catalog does not list ICBO report
numbers and the last time I called Buildex, they said that they did not
have ICBO reports.  Have you been using Buildex in California?  If so, how
do you get around the ICBO report number problem?

Thanks,
Christopher M. Harris, P.E.