Re[2]: Autocad Layering Standards for Structural

Does this mean that the software layers used in Archibus and Softdesk 8 are in
conformance with the proposed ANSI standard or is it more home grown?

David Dodgen

Subject:    Re: Autocad Layering Standards for Structural
Author: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Date:       2/2/00 9:14 AM

Ernie
There are 2 good software add on programs that work inside AutoCAD that use
the master specifications designations for structural layers. They also have
project management capabilities. Archibus have a data base lint in addiction
to automatically setting your layers for the type of structure being
drawing. Softdesk 8 will also set your layers automatically when drawing
different types of structures.
If you contact your cad software supplier the can send you a demo of these
programs.