From: vicpeng [mailto:vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 02, 2000 16:35
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Amazing!

Can't find this address.

Thor A Tandy P.Eng, MCSCE
Victoria BC
Canada
e-mail: vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com <mailto:vicpeng(--nospam--at)vtcg.com>

PBS in Houston just aired a program filmed in Scotland where a group of
carpenters and riggers built two trubuchets from scratch and threw 200 - 300
lbs round stones at a castle rampart mock-up!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go to this URL for a working model !!!!!!!!!!!11

http://www.dean.usma.edu/cme/civilsoft.htm
<http://www.dean.usma.edu/cme/civilsoft.htm>
< http://www.dean.usma.edu/cme/civilsoft.htm
<http://www.dean.usma.edu/cme/civilsoft.htm> >