Re: Autocad Layering Standards for Structural

Thanks to all who gave me references for structural  cad drafting.

I'll try and get a softdesk 8 demo.

I checked the autodesk newsgroup and saw a post about Autostruct. I checked
the website and downloaded a demo(non working). For a beginner like me, it
looks pretty good, easy to use and reasonably priced for what it does. Does
anyone hav any experience using this Autocad add-on software?

Ernie Natividad