RE: ASD vs LRFD...my simple test

Charlie Carter wrote:

>>I know that may surprise some of you to hear that, but I think my claim is
well substantiated in the following link (it's the same link I posted
yesterday, sorry for the repeat).

    http://www.engr.psu.edu/ae/steelstuff/economy.htm<<

Charlie,

I know that you are not responsible for anything on that web site, but you
are the "man of steel knowledge" on this list.

At the top of the referenced site, it states, "Up-to-date information on the
design and construction of fabricated structural steel buildings."

Just so I could differentiate, could you tell me what an "un-fabricated"
structural steel building would be?

A. Roger Turk, P.E.(Structural)
Tucson, Arizona