RE: Steel Beam Tables[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Steel Beam Tables
- From: Charlie Carter <carter(--nospam--at)aiscmail.com>
- Date: Fri, 4 Feb 2000 08:51:09 -0600
You're not missing anything. We are.
The note in the laterally supported beam tables ("For beams laterally unsupported, see page 4-113") is a general note that makes sense up until you hit the laterally supported channel tables. It's an inconsistency that I'll see that we correct in the future.
- Prev by Subject: Steel Beam Tables
- Next by Subject: Steel BOW TRUSS Design HELP NEEDED
- Previous by thread: Re 1: On-Line Collaboration - www.Buzzsaw.com
- Next by thread: Cold-Formed Steel Programs