From: Connor, John A NWK [mailto:John.A.Connor(--nospam--at)nwk02.usace.army.mil]
Sent: Friday, February 04, 2000 9:53 AM
To: 'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'
Subject: Cold-Formed Steel Programs

Is anybody aware of any cold-formed steel programs (steel studs)?  I'm
looking for something like shareware from a manufacturer.  It doesn't have
to be an "accurate" program, just something that will help pick preliminary
member sizes.  I'm not having any luck finding anything on the web.

Thanks,
John Connor
Kansas City, MO