Re: Response Spectrum Analysis

I would say it is also dependant on how your analysis program interpolates
between points that you specify.  If it does linear interpolation, then you
will want to use a tighter spacing.  I have only used RISA and I know RISA
will use log interpolation between points.  This tended to allow me to use
fewer input points.

Hope this helps,

Scott Maxwell