Re: Bridge replacement

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] I will try to get some pictures to you of one of many replacements that we have done. In most of our cases, the replacement is due to expansion of a bridge and end bents, however there are a few that were done for rehabilitation purposes..

I will send them as soon as i get them together...in the early part of next week.

At 11:05 AM 2/4/00 PST, you wrote:

>Dear engineers,
>

>I'm looking for some pictures of replacing damaged bridge, and perhaps
>videos of operations.
>
>I'm responsable of a project of replacing some damaged spans of a post
>tensioned concrete bridge in MOrocco. The solution of replacement is steel
>girders.
>
>Please help me to resolve my problem.
>
>THANKS VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE.
>
>-------
>M. Kamal AGHBAL
>Structural Engineer
>OCP GROUP,
>MOROCCO.
>TO contact me : kamal.aghbal(--nospam--at)caramail.com
>

>* Read list FAQ at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp
>* This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
>* Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
>* subscribe (no fee) to the list, send email to
>* admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message type
>* "join seaint" (no quotes). To Unsubscribe, send email
>* to admin(--nospam--at)seaint.org and in the body of the message
>* type "leave seaint" (no quotes). For questions, send
>* email to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
>* send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
>* without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
>* site at: http://www.seaint.org

| Ido Shimony |
| |
| Bridge Department |