SAP2000

Okay, this is my last and final question for today regarding response
spectrum analyses and SAP2000:

I have used the response spectrum function shown at the end of this message.
I was looking over my .s2k input file for SAP2000 and noticed that the
default scale factor for the response spectrum function is SF=1.0. Is this
correct? My units are in kips and inches. The acceleration values for the
response spectrum analysis are in g's. Don't I need to multiply the response
spectrum design acceleration ordinates by 386.4 in/sec2 to get the actual
design accelerations? Or does SAP2000 already do this? I promise that this
is my last question for the day on SAP2000!

Response Spectrum Function:
0.00,1.00
0.12,2.50
0.60,2.50