RE: On-Line Collaboration - www.Buzzsaw.com

I've started spreading the word about Buzzsaw - it seems like a great way
to share files on a project.

However, a drafter I work with tells me the the "Project Point" client that
automatically downloads from Buzzsaw only works with IE, not with Netscape.
(I'm an IE user.) He doesn't want to be forced to switch browsers, but I'm
having a hard time believing that it's required.

Are there any Netscape users out there that are sucessfully using Project
Point?