RE: Residential construction

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next] fyi, most contractors (in florida) must show their carpenter/framers etc, OSHA videos every six months to be in compliance. This might be a good opportunity to show the video, as all are required to attend the OSHA seminar

| Ido Shimony |
| |
| Bridge Department |
| Beiswenger, Hoch and Associates |