Glass Storefront as Shearwalls

Hello,

Is there any information on the use of glass storefront as shearwalls?  The
reason I ask is I see many buildings with these storefronts.  If a moment
frame is used around the storefront then supposedly the storefront takes no
loads.  However, the steel frame is going to drift and put load on the
storefront.  What happens then?  I have a guardhouse that is tube columns at
the corners and 9' tall by 12' wide storefronts.  I could cantilever the
columns or do a moment frame but if I use a drift of h/60 we are looking at
~2" of drift.  This will definitely load the structure.  But this is
commonly done here in GA.  Any comments?

Thanks,

Mike