From: Phil Hodge [mailto:phil(--nospam--at)joistdesign.com]
Sent: Monday, February 07, 2000 7:02 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Save, delete, archive messages

Martin:

I think you are asking questions about your browser.  If not, delete this
message
and don't worry about where it went.  Also delete this if you don't use
Netscape.
Now, if you're still here, sometime while viewing your mail, like right now,
click
on "Edit" and then "Preferences".  You will be presented with pages and
pages of
ways in which to customize your viewing experience.  Somewhere buried
therein will
be the option of what to do with Sent and Deleted messages.  Good luck,
                       Phil