Seismic Zone Info[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Seismic Zone Info
- From: "Tom Liberty" <picpc(--nospam--at)2xtreme.net>
- Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 07:52:26 -0800
Seismic Hazard Mapping Act Info on the State law that triggers Seismic Zone mapping changes.
California Public Resources Code Sections 2690-2699.6 is the Seismic Hazards Mapping Act...
http://www.leginfo.ca.gov/calaw.html Then search for "Seismic" and check Public Resources Code box
Tom Liberty, Supervising Plans Examiner
Precision Inspection Company
1248 Main Street, Suite G
Newman, CA 95360
- Prev by Subject: Re: Seismic Zone for Stockton California?
- Next by Subject: RE: Seismic Zone Info
- Previous by thread: Re: Expansive Grout
- Next by thread: RE: Seismic Zone Info