FW: February Issue??? (was Structural Engineer Magazine)[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEAINT \(E-mail\)" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: FW: February Issue??? (was Structural Engineer Magazine)
- From: "Dan Vines" <dan(--nospam--at)willettengineering.com>
- Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2000 13:52:21 -0500
For those interested, a reply from Sue Davis, Editor.
From: Sue Davis [mailto:sue_davis(--nospam--at)mindspring.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2000 1:43 PM
To: Dan Vines
Subject: Re: February Issue???
It should be any day now. I'm kinda wondering where they are myself. Unfortunately, I forgot to subscribe so I won't know when people get them in the mail except from the responses I get.
Dan Vines wrote:
Sue,The folks on the SEAINT list-serve are starting to get antsy. Is this month still a go for your first issue?Dan Sherman D. (Dan) Vines, EITWillett Engineering Co., Inc.dan(--nospam--at)willettengineering.com
- Prev by Subject: Famous Engineers
- Next by Subject: RE: Feed the world www.thehungersite.com
- Previous by thread: RE: Seismic Zone Info
- Next by thread: Missouri or Kansas Structural Engineers