FW: February Issue??? (was Structural Engineer Magazine)

For those interested, a reply from Sue Davis, Editor.

Dan

-----Original Message-----
From: Sue Davis [mailto:sue_davis(--nospam--at)mindspring.com]
Sent: Tuesday, February 08, 2000 1:43 PM
To: Dan Vines
Subject: Re: February Issue???

Dan,

It should be any day now. I'm kinda wondering where they are myself. Unfortunately, I forgot to subscribe so I won't know when people get them in the mail except from the responses I get.

Sue

Dan Vines wrote:

 Sue,The folks on the SEAINT list-serve are starting to get antsy.  Is this month still a go for your first issue?Dan Sherman D. (Dan) Vines, EITWillett Engineering Co., Inc.dan(--nospam--at)willettengineering.com