RE: Missouri or Kansas Structural Engineers

In Kansas City, there is the ASCE Structural Technical Group
http://www.asce.org/gsd/sections/kc/kcstcom.html that meets monthly to
discuss various structural topics with invited speakers.  It is not exactly
on par with the SEAOC meetings that I have attended in the past.

Regards,
Harold Sprague