Re: Seismology Opinion - Cantilever Columns

BNelsonSE(--nospam--at)email.msn.com writes:

<< Dennis,

 I wrote the Opinion and will be more than happy to discuss the decision
 process that was involved.  Our meeting for the March 25 seminar will be
 Green River golf course 3:00 PM, 2/8/00.  I sent you an e-mail about it last
 week but have not heard back yet... can you be there?

 Bill Nelson >>

How about sharing this on this listserver so we have an idea, too.

Oshin Tosounian, S.E.