Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

RE: Friction primer

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
There are some zinc primers that are approved for this, try Sherwin Williams

-----Original Message-----
From: Edward Jonson [mailto:edjonson(--nospam--at)]
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2000 12:20 AM
Subject: Friction primer

Does anybody know of a primer for structural steel that can be used between
steel plates for slip critical connections?  My project is a pool with
exposed steel framing (painted) with high strength bolts. Thanks.

Ed Jonson