RE: Project Websites

Stan,

I saw where someone is forwarding you all of the previous posts on Buzzsaw.

I am now using Buzzsaw on a project for the first time.  I must say for ease
of use, intranet development, layered security, I would be inclined to use
Lotus QuickPlace http://www.quickplace.com/ especially if you have the an
house server.  Even if you don't have an in-house server, you can use the
servers referenced by QuickPlace for a monthly fee.

Buzzsaw requires a SERIOUS download to access their projects.  Some of the
fire walls out there do not like the download.

Regards,
Harold Sprague