From: Sohail Forouzan-sepehr [mailto:SFSEPEHR(--nospam--at)CIVIL.ut.ac.ir]
Sent: Saturday, February 05, 2000 8:20 AM
To: SEAINT(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Searching for M.Sc. Thesis Subjects

Dear everybody,

I am Sohail Forouzan-sepehr, M.Sc. student of Structural Engineering,
Tehran University & new member of SEAINT. I am going to choose a good
subject for my thesis, which could be applied & based on recent
researches. Using engineering maths & computer modeling in the thesis
would be most preferred. I thought it's better I am informed about
thesis subjects in Structural Eng. M.Sc. in other universities
especially of Canada, USA & Europe; So I sincerely hope dear
professors & post graduated studies students of Structural Eng. May
help me in this matter. I would greatly appreciate an early reply.

Yours sincerely,
Sohail,
Faculty of Engineering,
University of Tehran.
E-mail: SFSEPEHR(--nospam--at)Civil.UT.AC.IR