RE: Searching for M.Sc. Thesis Subjects

Sohail,

Some additional suggestions.
*	Seismic impulsive and convective effect on granular materials in
silos and bins
*	Seismic impulsive and convective effect on liquids of various
viscosities and densities
*	Effect on tanks and vessels due to vertical seismic ground motion
*	Seismic impulsive and convective fluid effect on piping of various
sizes

Regards,
Harold Sprague