From: desi.kiss(--nospam--at)theaustin.com [mailto:desi.kiss(--nospam--at)theaustin.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2000 12:59 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Searching for M.Sc. Thesis Subjects

Sohail,

If you're looking for an interesting subject for your thesis try

Creep in Composite Continuous Beams.

Desi Kiss
Irvine, Ca.

----- Forwarded by Desi Kiss/we/Austin on 02/09/2000 12:55 PM -----

                    "Khosrownia, Ghassem
                    SPK"                          To:
"'seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org'" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
                    <GKhosrownia@spk.usace        cc:
                    .army.mil>                    Subject:     RE: Searching
for M.Sc. Thesis Subjects

                    02/09/2000 11:48 AM
                    Please respond to
                    seaint

Soheil,

If you are looking for suggestions for your thesis I recommend seismic
reinforcement of existing structures using fiber wrapping technology. I
think this might be very useful in your country. There are several sources
of information available. One of which can be found at
http://owww.cecer.army.mil/fl/seg/seg.html. Another suggestion for thesis
would be seismic ground motion. Things have been changing here in the West
regarding seismic engineering. Your country will benefit from this research
as well if they don't have their own research underway already. Here is a
source that you might be interested in as well: http://www.bssconline.org/

Best of luck to you.

Ghassem.