Re: Plan Reuse Fee

In a message dated 2/9/2000 8:10:14 PM Pacific Standard Time,
73527.1356(--nospam--at)compuserve.com writes:

<< First of all, I would not accept liability for anything before an event
 occurred.  I accept *responsibility* for my plans and specifications and
 contend that I am not liable for anything until a court determines liability.

 Roger,

You know what I meant. We're not lawyers. That's why I have chosen to be an
engineer. It goes without saying that one is not liable until a loss has
occurred and he/she is found to be at fault.

I have already informed the architect that I was not interested. I rather do
another project for that same fee knowing it's going to be built once, and I
have a lot of those. :-)

Thanks to all who shared their thoughts.

Oshin Tosounian, S.E.