Low Temperatures and structural steel

I am working with a new client that develops and produces insulated wall and roof panels for industrial  and commercial freezers and coolers.  Frequently the panels clad the superstructure which subjects the steel to temperatures ranging from 36 degrees to -40 degrees at the low end.

I have been able to locate information on elevated steel temperatures but I have had little success in finding literature or guidance on steel in this low temperature range.

Any suggestions, direction, or guidance would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks!

Bobby Jenkins, P.E.
Jenkins Engineering, Inc.
PO Box 2101