R.C. tie beams-help

I'm designing a warehouse in a seismic zone3 area  with columns at 100ft
centers in one direction and 15ft centers in the other. The foundations
are piled and of course the pile caps must be tied in both directions
with tie beams.

These tie beams are in tension. Should i only check the tension bond
between the reinforcement and concrete. What about slenderness , minimum
dimensions of the tie beam crack widths etc.? I did not see this covered
in ACI 318.
Thank you

mark francois engineer