Re: Off topic, Moment of Inertia

In ACAD r14, you can change any enclosed shape into a
"Region" and then type "massprop"  This gives the
properties such as Ix and Iy but they are about the
origin.  What I usually do is type massprop once, find
the centroid, then move the region so that the
centroid is at 0,0, then type massprop again.  It is
real handy for adding WT's to W-shapes to strengthen
existing beams.  Good luck
Ken