Re: Can we take "liability" out of our dictionary?

    Black's Law Dictionary states:
     "LIABILITY"  is defined as follows:
    The word is a broad legal term. It has been referred to as of the most
comprehensive significance, including almost every character of hazard,
responsibility, absolute, contingent, or likely. Also defined to mean the
character of debts and obligations; condition of being actually or
potentially subject to an obligation; condition for being actually
responsible for possible or actual loss; duty to pay money.
    "LIABLE" is defined as follows:
    Bound or obliged by law; responsible; chargeable; answerable; compellable
to mabe restitution or compensation.

George Hakim