From: Peter McCormack [mailto:pmac(--nospam--at)realloghomes.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 10, 2000 11:04 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Off topic, Moment of Inertia

The method I have used with reasonable results is as follows:

1. Center the shape about the origin (0,0,0) for a rectangle, circle
etc, the centroid will be at 0,0,0
2. Convert the shape to a region.(Using the pulldown menu : Draw-
>region)
3. then use the Mass properties function

I hope this helps.

Peter McCormack

From:           	"Fountain Conner" <fconner(--nospam--at)pcola.gulf.net>
To:             	<seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>