Computer Access Floors

During the evaluation of an existing floor system to accommodate a proposed
computer access floor, I noticed the supplier planned to install used
access floor components salvaged from other places. I am aware of the ATC
29-1 publication for seismic evaluation of non-structural components which
contains a good paper on the specific topic. Is anyone aware of other
references specifically related to bracing access floors? My initial
thinking is leaning toward splayed wire bracing from the tops of the pipe
support pedestals down to the floor somewhat like for ceilings. The
specific equipment will also be braced. Thank you for your input.

Michael Krakower SE

PS: Dennis Wish, I would never try to sneak anything past you.

--- Michael Krakower
--- mkrakower(--nospam--at)earthlink.net
--- EarthLink: It's your Internet.