RE: Snow Load[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: RE: Snow Load
- From: Albert Meyer <Ameyer(--nospam--at)martinaia.com>
- Date: Fri, 11 Feb 2000 08:46:11 -0500
New Jersey uses the 1996 BOCA building code. Montville is near the contour line which delineates zones between Pg=25 psf and 30 psf, so I would use Pg =30 psf. You may want to call the local building official if you want to confirm the exact values to use. Also, the design wind speed is 80 mph, and both seismic coefficients, Av and Aa are approximately 0.13 (interpolated).
Albert J. Meyer, Jr., P.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Snow Load
- Next by Subject: SOFT Story??
- Previous by thread: RE: Snow Load
- Next by thread: diaphragm rigidity