Re: Welding Tubes

This time of year it is in the mornings...  The Florida Panhandle is
actually L.A. (Lower Alabama).  The only reason we don't secede from
Florida and join Alabama is they have such bad weather.

And the shop doesn't mind a little preheat this time of year.  It helps
keep their hands warm.

Thanx,
Fountain