RE: Computer Access Floors

Michael,

Check out "Data Processing Facilities: Guidelines for Earthquake Hazard
Mitigation", VSP Assoc., Sacramento.

I would not consider a splay wire system.  They don't work that well even
for ceilings.  By the time the wires go into enough tension to resist the
force, the displacement is there and the damage done.

Regards,
Harold Sprague