From: Wladimir Bassett A. [mailto:wbassett(--nospam--at)tmx.com.ni]
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2000 8:02 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: CONFLICT OF INTEREST

Hello fellow engineers !! :

I would like to hear your opinions on the subject when supervision is
carried out by the job designer, i.e., civil works (which include
structures) inspection by the strctural engineer, electrical works by
the E.E. designer,..etc.

I am worried here because alleging conflict of interest the supervision
by the designers should be prohibited by a new National Construction
Council to be implemented these days.

I thank you very much in advance

                                                    Wladimir Bassett A.
                                                    Managua, NICARAGUA