Screws for Use in PLywood Shearwalls

We are presently designing a plywood shearwall system which would utilize 2 1/2" 10d nails  into a 2" x 4" stud. The owner has requested that screws be utilized in lieu of nails.

I do not have any charts giving comparisons of screws for use in shearwalls. We have charts from NER-72 which compare staples and nails but there is no values for screws.

Does anyone know where I could look for this information on screws?

Jamie Lawson P.Eng.
MJL Engineering Ltd.
Abbotsford, BC, Canada