Curved Steel Members

Dear all:

I am designing a structure with a curved roof.  The framing will consist of
wide-flange girders and curved wide-flange beams.  I would like references
and opinions concerning the design of steel members curved about their
major axes.  Specific areas of concern are:

Appropriate Sections  (I assume slender sections are costly to bend, and
that shallower, compact members may save money.  Does anyone have
guidelines?)
Residual Stresses  (should any strengths be reduced?)
Chord and Collector Design
Stability During Construction  (What special notes are appropriate?)
Special Specifications

Thank you,

Rafael Sabelli