From: Johnny Drozdek [mailto:jdrozdek(--nospam--at)keymark.com]
Sent: Friday, February 11, 2000 3:30 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Lally Column Design

To all:

To my understanding, a "Lally Column" is comprised of a steel column that
has been filled with concrete.  I have a situation in which this design
solution may be a viable alternative.  Can anyone recommend a good
reference for this type of design?  Are there any websites that would prove
useful?  I have performed a few cursory web-searches, but these have
yielded nothing useful.

I would appreciate any information you can share.

Johnny Drozdek, E.I.T.
Keymark Engineering, Inc.
2905 Wilderness Place, Suite 202
Boulder, CO 80303