Re: Chicago Bookstores and Pizzerias

The next time you are in Houston try to visit Brown's Bookstore.  An excellent
technical bookstore.  Lots of steel, concrete, etc.  Also lots of books about
various petroleum related fields.  The store is in the phone book and is south
of downtown, I think.  This is an unsolicited endorsement from a happy
customer.  They also do mail order and have a web site.

Jim Hannah
Iowa and Illinois resident and Houston visitor