Re: Virus Alert - TROJ_PLAGE2000.A

Dear SEAINT members:

Please read Dennis Wish's message carefully. This is a known virus. To read more about it and to learn how to remove it, please visit this address:

http://www.antivirus.com/vinfo/virusencyclo/default5.asp?VName=TROJ_PLAGE2000.A

It appears to be coming from someone who may be subscribed to this list server. The only way that person's computer can get your email is when you make a post to this list or send him/her an email directly. As of yet, I have not seen it appear in any of the list server messages. Yet, as I said, you can still get it directly from the infected machine.

Hope this helps.

Shafat