RE: ENGLISH VS. METRIC

Several years ago I worked in Houston at McDermott - Hudson, designing
offshore gas gathering facilities for Qatar ( QGPC ).   The entire project ,
( specs....calcs...autocad drawings) , was done in metric.... Mm, Pa...
etc...
Of course in order to survive as an international player in offshore
facilities, McDermott had to evolve faster than a chameleon changes
colours....:-)

Peter  Paul  De Vere
JSC, Houston, Texas
Bldg. 13 room 2002
281-483-2961
peter.p.devere1(--nospam--at)jsc.nasa.gov