RE: Tie cable

Javier,

If you look back at a few threads, you will note that hard steels are prone
to hydrogen embrittlement which is a very bad failure mechanism.  Strand is
a hard steel.  I would be tempted to encapsulate the strand in a plastic
sheath as you would for post tensioned work, then I would encapsulate the
strand and sheath in concrete.  The low-relaxation is not an indicator of
corrosion resistance.

Regards,
Harold Sprague