glass conservatory.

I have designed a two story single family dwelling in the Bay Area.
Now the owner wants to have a 15' x 15'  glass conservatory (dinning area)
attach to the building.
The owner wants the three walls and roof of the conservatory to be build out
of glass.
I am planing to design a moment frame at each side to take the lateral load.
My question is can glass
carry shear load? or how I go about the analysis of such structure? I know
that we use plywood to transfer load to frames, walls etc.
but how can I show the collection of shear load into steel frame and glass.
I appreciate any help, comment , better yet teaching on the subject.

Thanks in advance

F. Duarte
E.I.T.