Re: Trivia - Happy Valenton's Day[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Trivia - Happy Valenton's Day
- From: SASQUAKE <sasquake(--nospam--at)uswest.net>
- Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 23:16:08 -0800
- Delivered-to: fixup-seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org@fixme
What a bunch of romantics. Not one Valentine! But today is also the anniversary of Oregon statehood, so I've composed the following poem:
When Plan Checks are Through.
But a Ton is worth two."
HAPPY VALENTON'S DAY
and remember to:
Always Kip a Song in Your Heart
Oregon Earthquake AwarenessTM
/ The Quake NorthwestTM
"We Have Nothing to Fear But Shear Itself" / "We're All Subducting In This Together"
"Do not look back in anger, or forward in fear, but around in awareness." -- James Thurber
- Prev by Subject: RE: Trivia
- Next by Subject: Trivia - RKO Pictures
- Previous by thread: RE: glass conservatory.
- Next by thread: Acoustic problem.