Re: Information Bulletin ST-12

<< In a message dated 2/15/00 4:40:59 PM Pacific Standard Time,
Sbhakta(--nospam--at)ENG.CI.LA.CA.US writes:

 << I believe it is available through LAB&S.  It is placed at the counter
based on
  the unconfirmed rumor. >>

 It's not a rumor. It is available at the LA B&S counter. I picked up a copy
last week and forwarded a copy to Dennis Wish, who's, I believe, going to
post it or make it available on this listserver.

 >>> Edward Arrington <Earringt(--nospam--at)eng.ci.la.ca.us> 02/15/00 03:42PM >>>
  A friend is looking for the above document.  Does anyone know what it is and
  where one can obtain a copy?

  ST-12: "Interim Alternative Method of Distribution of Lateral Forces in Wood
  Framed Building assuming a Flexible Diaphragm."

  Thanks in advance
  edward arrington >>

 This is interesting. From your e-mail address, it looks like you work for
the City of Los Angeles. How come you don't know about this document?

 Oshin Tosounian, S.E.