Retaining walls

Hey all:

I am writing to get some other professional opinions and or experiences with
design, installation and maintenance of Versa Lok retaining wall systems. I
attended a seminar given by Versa Lok Corp. and was quite impressed with the
product. My experiences have been with other wall types (gabions, railroad
ties, concrete and stone) but never with Versa Lok. Before I spec a Versa Lok
wall I'd like to hear about other peoples experiences, good or bad.

Thanks,

John G., P.E.
Garrison, NY